Friday, February 10, 2017

Tom Brady can't afford to take any days off

Everett Knowlton, Business Insider:

"So 80 percent of what he eats is vegetables. [I buy] the freshest vegetables. If it's not organic, I don't use it. And whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans. The other 20 percent is lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken. As for fish, I mostly cook wild salmon."

"No white sugar. No white flour. No MSG. I'll use raw olive oil, but I never cook with olive oil. I only cook with coconut oil. Fats like canola oil turn into trans fats. ... I use Himalayan pink salt as the sodium. I never use iodized salt.

"[Brady] doesn't eat nightshades, because they're not anti-inflammatory. So no tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, or eggplants. Tomatoes trickle in every now and then, but just maybe once a month. I'm very cautious about tomatoes. They cause inflammation.

"What else? No coffee. No caffeine. No fungus. No dairy."

Tom Brady has said he wants to play football well into his 40s. "Football is not satisfied with the average man. The average man is just that." - Forrest W. England.

This is how a regular person looks at age 47.

Christie Brinkley at the age of 63 returns to the cover of Sports Illustrated after 13 years. "I tried some pretty weird diets in the beginning ... everything from juice fasting to eating one kind of food at a time, to eating a grapefruit first before everything." "The only thing that really lasts is a well-balanced diet."



Napoleon — ‘Battles are won by the power of the mind.’


Father Time won this battle with New York Giants' QB Y.A. Tittle. He was just 37, which is two years younger than Tom Brady. I think Tom should skip the trip to the White House. Time's a wastin.

Paul Murphy

Follow me on Twitter at @_prmurphy





No comments:

Post a Comment